Every family has a rainbow sheep! These are some of their stories.
The premiere publication in Qommunicate Media’s LGBTQ+ True Stories Anthology Series features stories and poems by children of gay dads and lesbian moms, transgender fathers and children, queer aunts and uncles, and more about life in their families — all “straight” from the rainbow sheeps’ mouths.
Here’s just some of what you’ll find inside “Queer Families”:
- An 8-year-old girl tells what it’s like to grow up with two Dads.
- A 13-year-old girl describes life with two Moms.
- A closeted man struggles over leaving home without abandoning his children.
- A transgender man and his wife face discrimination in the fost-adopt system.
- A lesbian mom who prefers “masculine” things confronts a “feminine” streak in her young son.
- A gay man and his stoic mother bond at the funeral of the family’s “black sheep”.
- A transgender woman recalls a man who was family to all who knew him.
Visited 35 times , 5 Visits today